Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,188 (135,425 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)