Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,554 (RM11,347) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)