Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,373 (€2,197) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)