Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,044 (€2,477) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)