Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,158 (680,618 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)