Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00854 USD / DZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,081 (243,709 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (22 minutes ago)