Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / DZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,599 (282,144 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)