Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,381 (€2,241) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)