Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,225 (€2,078) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)