Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,239 (€2,773) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)