Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,355 (€2,726) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)