Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26662 USD / SAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,071 (﷼ 7,769) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)