Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,459 (4,841 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)