Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.732 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,911 (3,977 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)