Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $4,000 (26,639 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)