Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26623 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 69% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,180 (4,432TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)