Cost of living comparison between Akron, Ohio, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,379 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)