Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,787 (﷼ 57,845,707) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)