Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10003 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,551 (15,503 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (31 minutes ago)