Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10569 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,618 (24,771 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)