Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,716 (AU$3,636) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)