Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04816 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,614 (Mex$ 33,503) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)