Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,884 (Mex$ 51,828) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (41 minutes ago)