Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 USD / NGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,436 (872,207 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)