Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00276 USD / NGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,379 (861,460 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)