Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,119 (2,730,342 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)