Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,241 (2,000,424 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)