Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,240 (1,966,688 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)