Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,174 (2,333,163 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)