Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14499 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,749 (kr18,963) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)