Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.297 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,066 (606 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)