Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,220 (155,353 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)