Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09081 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,849 (659,034 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)