Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,869 (331,787 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)