Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09411 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,075 (181,439 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)