Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,620 (7,822 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)