Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,059 (€638) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (29 minutes ago)