Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,492 (1,225,027 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)