Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,974 (元5,210) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)