Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,529 (元11,655) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)