Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,213 (元2,591) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)