Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,844 (元3,853) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)