Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,276 (11,274元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)