Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,481 (元3,080) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)