Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,886 (元4,255) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)