Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,708 (元1,892) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)