Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.667 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,651 (2,189KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)