Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,391 (Php50,995) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)