Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23630 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,070 (89,169 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)