Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24587 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,932 (158,346 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)