Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,608 (300,805 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)