Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.680 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,251 (3,435 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)