Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,544 (43,419 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)