Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.337 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,142 (9,494元) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)