Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,441 (元3,725) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)