Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,304 (﷼ 19,681,408) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)