Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,855 (﷼ 9,607,881) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)