Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,768 (元6,184) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)