Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,239 (元2,450) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)