Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04784 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,121 (2,030,266 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)