Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04432 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,356 (3,076,366 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)