Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04766 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 106% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,508 (1,164,752 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)