Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04500 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,035 (2,934,432 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)