Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04849 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,415 (1,844,118 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)