Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,750 (1,889,848 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)