Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 114% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,126 (838,352 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)