Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,548 (元14,391) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)