Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.950 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,117 (2,305 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)