Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,037 (元3,329) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)