Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.695 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,445 (元6,235) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)