Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,100 (元5,891) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (13 minutes ago)