Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨62,555 (元5,991) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)