Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨50,940 (元5,182) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)