Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,567 (元3,002) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (15 minutes ago)