Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,340 (元12,007) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)