Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.189 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,208 (元6,302) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)