Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,021 (元7,469) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)