Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.384 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,900 (10,680元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)