Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,979 (2,331 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)