Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06091 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,802 (₩1,917,744) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)