Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,541 (₩3,365,314) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)