Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.889 INR / ANG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 164% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,229 (ƒ 4,632) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)