Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.852 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,526 (R 7,322) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)